1995 "N" Toyota Previa ??

Anyone out there know what sort of a job it is to do a front wheel bearing on one of these cars ??

I am a mechanic but have never done one on a Previa before but the girlfriends is needing one badly so i'm staying over this saturday at work to do it. I have'nt looked at the car yet.

Is it just a normal everyday bearing job or a bummer to do.

Phil.

Reply to
Mr Digital