2 Q's. Speed bump compensation & how to repair a cracked sump

So the roads are crap and causing you a problem, but humps don't ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

No, because that's in the car. Completely different.

Reply to
Conor

You're assuming the humps were correctly constructed and signed.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Yes, I'd have said that about my 18 yr old daughter, but she still managed to smash (literally) an alloy wheel on a centre island in a 40 limit. In a 998 Mini.

Reply to
asahartz