Good engine. Interesting gearbox?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Monkey for your back?

JB

Reply to
JB

The message from ß Ø ® G contains these words:

It's the Selecta bit that's going to lead to a recovery vehicle.

Reply to
Guy King

Bo! Selecta! ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

LOL - it'll be a road rather than a step.

Stuart Sharp

Reply to
Stu

Its a blue one

Reply to
ß Ø ® G

Scrapped a green one the other week. Wishing I hadn't now. You don't see these that often. Pain in the arse about it is the scrappy will get around £200 for the auto box and the missus sent it away asking for nothing :(

Mine was perfect, did oh I don't know, 200-300 miles without problems :) Seriously, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it but it was that or my Fiat 126 destined to the crusher in the sky and who could willingly scrap a

700cc 2 cylinder beast? :)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Anderson

Hope you get better soon.

Reply to
GTF

Its M reg with 29,000 on the clock

Reply to
ß Ø ® G

Great fun to drive, then.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Never mind. You have my sympathies.

Reply to
Neil Barker

Tsk. Someone had to do it :-)

Reply to
David Precious

I'm going to fit under lights, tinted windows and fancy bits and go and piss the boy racers off :)

Reply to
ß Ø ® G

hello Neil hows things ?

Reply to