air con fan

The air con fan which comes on in parallel with the compressor on my Peugeot

806 has recently become one speed only...maximum! It didn't used to be noticeable but now is on, loud, whenever the digital air con is in 'auto'. It goes off when I switch to 'eco'. Is there a sensor somewhere which controls the fan speed? The compressor clicks in OK and the system seems to be working fine. Any clues anyone? Thanks.
Reply to
JT

In message , JT writes

Similar problem on a Laguna was caused by the fan resistor pack failing

- you might want to check this

Reply to
leo