110 County Air Con Vacuum Lines

I was hoping someone will have a schematic drawing of the vacuum lines for a

1984 110 County air con/heater system.

In the rear of the heater control panel on mine is a "D" shaped connector - much like a computer D-connector. there are 7 positions for vacuum lines on this in two rows (3 "pins" and 4 "pins"). Four of the lines are blanked off.

My problem is that I can only find two vacuum lines in behind the dash which would obviously connect to the connector - the others go to the vacuum servos. If I had a schematic I might be able to sort it out.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Ron Beckett Emu Plains, Australia

1995 P38A Range Rover HSE 4.6 Litre V8 1984 Land Rover 110 County 3.5 Litre V8
Reply to
p38arover

Ahh, I think I've worked it out. Another vac line had tucked itself down under the lip of the dash. I'll draw up the schematic and add it to my website so that others may use it.

Ron

Reply to
p38arover

Hi, I have the same model (I think) - what is your web address? My Air con controls have three sliders and a green button. My problem is that the compressor has seized - do you know how to repair them?

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray