Aldi Dremel type thing

Just bought one today, £14.99, wiv a lot of bits an' stuff. Looks quite good, but I'll have to wait for Christmas to find out :-)

Reply to
Tunku

Tunku wrote in news:Xns98A0ACDFA2ED6stuartggraydslpipexc@216.196.109.145:

Why? You gonna wrap it up and give it to the wife? ;-)

Stu

Reply to
Stu

Stu wrote in news:1166726110 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net:

Yep, and the Dremel thing ;-) Actually it's from the wife who is an expert present chooser until it comes to me.

Reply to
Tunku

I was looking at them but decided on the car radio cd/mp3 player. Not a bad price @ 39.99 and also has usb & sd card slot.

Reply to
redwood

Me too, is it any good?

tim.

Reply to
Tim..

Still in the box atm, but I did buy a similar one last year from Lidl for £59 for the missus car. A different make (Silvercrest) but similar spec and that produces excellent sound from it's 4x40watt.

Reply to
redwood

I bought one yesterday, fitted it today, seems good (loud) enough for me and is much better than the Ford6000 it's replaced. Plays from SD/MMC cards, has a USB flash drive slot in the front too, all works great, can't help thinking that a USB flash drive a couple of inches from your knee isn't gonna last long though ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond

"redwood" wrote in news:4v23o0F1a5gv1U1 @mid.individual.net:

ooh, that sounds nice. Never saw any in our local shop :-(

Reply to
Tunku