ALDL connector location

OK, I looked in the engine bay, and the fuze box and can't find the connector to begin the paper clip ritual.

Anyone know where it is on a 2.0 16v R reg vectra?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith

Under handbrake, beneath plastic cover.

Reply to
Kog

can confirm that. Pretty sure you need the tech 2 or equivalent for this year though.

moray

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

I might be a bit thick, or it might be well hidden, but can I buy another clue for 5 points please?

The only panel bit that looks like it comes off is the stupid coin holder bit. I think the kid's ashtray (why?) comes out, and the really useful hairtrigger tape holder does too.

Is it the bottom of the "tray" the handbrake is in?

Maybe I could upload a picture of the handbrake console thingy, and you could draw a big red circle around the removable panel.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith

Found it. The above items were from my cavalier - sorry if I confused and vectra peeps.

It works too, the poor little mite flashed away over and over "its me crank sensor".

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith