Alternatives to body filler

It's where I picked up my problematic Astra. Massively overpriced, and they refused to give a f*ck when I told them the A/C didn't work (out of gas, not covered under warranty), the exhaust sounded terrible after a couple of months (again, not a warranty item), and the speakers in the rear didn't work (not a warranty item). I won't be going back there in my life, I've taken the mats and mud guards off, as they're just advertising the bastards.

I've also had a couple of major problems with it since the warranty's been out, though I don't suppose that's really their fault.

DSt.

Reply to
DSt

If the A/C was advertised with the car and it had been within a couple of months of getting it, I'd have reported the buggers to trading standards. If the broken speakers (factory fit?) and A/C were original equipment on the car and not disclosed at the time of sale - assuming this is a recent transaction, of course - you could have really given them a headache.

All it takes is one beater in the corner with a pricetag and no disclosure form and they're in trouble - even for a £99 shitheap. Offering the car for sale even without a pricetag is sufficient, though harder to prove.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK