Amazon question

As a purchaser of a cheap anaylyser a couple of years ago, I was just asked this question: "Will this work on my 308 peogout"

Oh dear, that's one heck of a typo. And no question mark, either. And I have no idea of the answer, I only used it on a Renault.

Reply to
Davey

I assume that when someone asks a question about a product, it gets sent to everyone who has previously bought it. That's judging by some of the answers you see - the responders often seem completely perplexed.

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre