Another brake question

: Mario Lanza ( snipped-for-privacy@accessplus.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much : like they were saying : : : > It would appear that I am a complete t**t! : > : > I have just had a closer look just to prove it is brake fluid.

: Fair play to you for having the balls to stand up and say so. It's an easy : mistake to make.

Seconded. I expect we've all made similar mistakes.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, Conor's normally FAR less subtle than that...

Reply to
Adrian

Must have cost a fortune in brake fluid.

Reply to
PC Paul

Mearly a few minor mechanical problems, trouble is Vauxhall double the price of every part on the V6. 7 years of enjoyable motoring I've had out of it (it's only ever left me stranded once when the water pump failed).

It's got fully functional AC, Traction Control, ABS, Trip computer, Electric Windows and a well cool warning system that tells you via the dash display that you have a bulb out or low fluid levels. Never failed an MOT (not even a warning).

It goes pretty good too, I don't think you'll get many 7 year old cars for under 2K that'll do 130mph+ without breaking sweat (I've only managed 125mph then I bottled it)! Pretty quick from stand still for a big car and I can get 2 sets of golf clubs plus luggage in the boot! Still looks smart when clean.

I think (for the money) you would be getting quite a lot of car. The only thing I have against it is the running cost. I have other commitments in life to worry about now without having to put =A350 of fuel in every 300 miles then coughing up =A3150+ for a basic service. I think it's time for a change.

Reply to
Mario Lanza