Another Delorean to lust over

Low mileage Import with a Manual box.

*want*
Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

You lust over a DeLorian? It was (is) a dreadful car. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

looks as if its done more than 4,000 miles, and in the rain,or it had some sort of fluid leak.

Reply to
critcher

Can't see a flux capacitor anywhere. Without one of those it's just a car (with ridiculously spacious wheel arches). ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Plus it's a left hooker

Reply to
Graham T

"Postage: Will post to United Kingdom. Read item description or contact seller for postage options. | See details Item location: Corby, United Kingdom Posts to: United Kingdom, United States, Australia Delivery: Buyer is responsible for vehicle collection or delivery."

I would love to see my local lazy postman try to push that through the letter box!

Reply to
Davey