De Lorean

I found myself following one on my way to pick up a friend.

How rare are they nowadays?

Reply to
Gordon H

6 - 7 thousand remain, a friend of mine has one in Basildon.

Apparently due to a change in American car production laws a new batch is due to hatch:

MrCheerful

Not terribly rare, apparently. As I understand it, they can be made from spare parts / NOS in the US (or worldwide, I suppose).

and perhaps the most interesting:

pastedavid