antifreeze

i have a 2002 1.6 8v astra estate. do anyone know how much antifreeze i need? and what is the best way to drain the system?

is there anything i should check afterwards for say air blocks? what = about the heater ?

Reply to
bongo rule

i have a 2002 1.6 8v astra estate. do anyone know how much antifreeze i need? and what is the best way to drain the system?

is there anything i should check afterwards for say air blocks? what about the heater ?

Reply to
Tony Brett

Why do you use it at 100%? Do the rules specify that or is it your choice?

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

I'd go no higher than 50/50 - it cools and protects better.......

Reply to
john

Whaqt the hell for? Or by 100% do you mean you use that pre-mixed=20 stuff?

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

I thought that 100% antifreeze with no water would turn to jelly above a certain temperature. Is that not right?

Reply to
Mark W