Any such thing as a fuel leak sealant for a diesel fule pump?

Hi

I have a small leak in a 1993 Pajero 4x4 -diesel's fuel pump. Probably due to the age of the rubbers etc and I was wondering if there is any liquid I can place in the fuel to try and revitalise the seals in the pump. Its not that bad but wondered before I get a fuel pump rebuild.

Thanks

Scott

Reply to
Scott

None that are likely to work. What seals leaking?

Reply to
moray

Do you also want to seal the injectors?

Reply to
Depresion

Nope. Only way to do it is to do it properly.

Reply to
Conor