Astra '04 Central Locking

Hi

Is anyone aware of any problems with Astra central locking systems being activated by either other drivers' remote controls or by other external sources?

The brother-in-law of a work colleague had a Honda that used to trigger his daughters' Renault central locking, so I know it can happen, but wondered if Astra's suffered the same.

A first I thought it was me forgetting to lock it or the button being pressed by accident. So I took to making double sure the car was locked and making sure the car key was not crammed in a tight pocket or crammed in my hand with bags or other gear, but I am sure that it:

Only happens at the location where the car is kept Only happens between me doing my before going to bed check and coming to the car in the morning

I've had the central locking disabled for now but would still like to know if it is a known problem and if the code can be re-mapped.

TIA

Steve

Reply to
steve