307 Central Locking

our 307 rear door is locked having been played with by our kids when the central locking via the key was being used. Now neither the key or the central locking appears to free it. Any ideas ?

Reply to
richardmiall

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

In the manual they explain how to open it "in case of emergency". Put your rear seats down so you can reach the rear door from the inside. On the upper left side of the door lock mechanism there should be a hole where you can insert a small screwdriver to unlock the rear door. I've never tried it, but maybe this will help you...

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis

"pastis" schreef in bericht news:45dc50f9$0$2951$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be...

Well, I've been looking at the backdoor of my own car this afternoon, and couldn't find this hole... I suppose that the text and photo in the manual are for the break version! I'm sorry...

Reply to
pastis

Well, I've got and used it in my 307. A very small hole on themechanism attached to the door.

Reply to
Nigel

Thanks for the advise, however I am unable to find this hole and my manual does not include for the section about opening in an emergency

- can anyone assist further ?

Reply to
richardmiall

Are we talking rear side door or rear "boot" door?

Reply to
Nigel

its the rear passenger side door

Reply to