Attempting to buy my first car, but it all seems confusing!

I couldn' t agree more. My daughter is looking for her first car, and in her own words, "I want something I can break". Insurance co's don't charge a small fortune for nothing. By all means look on dealer forecourts, but also have a look on

and go to the auctions near you.There are an awful lot of cars out there and you'll be pleasantly surprisedwhat you can get for under £2k. If possible hang on until December, and thenearer Xmas the better when the pickings will be even better.

-- krystnors

Middle age is when a broad mind and a narrow waist change places.

Reply to
krystnors

The message from "Huw" contains these words:

Not sure of the utility of the word "used" in that sentence!

Reply to
Guy King