Bang of topic

Hi, Some of you guy's may know where can I see 3 wheel banger racing in Essex or near to. Whoops that's UK.

We had the opportunity to see it at Yarmouth in the summer and found it to be very entertaining.

Thanks Chris

Reply to
Joker7

Braintree have it sometimes, arena-essex sometimes. Ask on uk rec sport oval racing.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful
[Banger racing]

Not since they built a bloody great bypass through it they haven't.

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

: > We had the opportunity to see it at Yarmouth in the summer and found it to : > be very entertaining. : >

: > Thanks : > Chris : >

: >

: : Braintree have it sometimes, arena-essex sometimes. Ask on uk rec sport : oval racing. : : mrcheerful : : Not on server uk rec sport oval racing. but thanks.

The sh*$ has hit the fan about pay whos the finger pointed at ?

Thanks Chris

Reply to
Joker7

that is actually: uk.rec.motorsport.oval-racing

good luck with the pay, our management have just told off my boss for using casuals too much! there is only one full time tech! one second in command (still casual but higher rate) and two do anything casuals and two limited duties casuals.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful