Bernzomatic oxygen

As the mot on my car is approaching fast I need some Bernzomatic oxygen cylinders (the disposable ones) for use in my small Oxy-propane set as it heats up stuck nuts and bolts without setting fire to the surrounding paint work.

I usually get the cylinders at the local B&Q but they have stopped stocking them, so if any body has seen then in the north east of England please let me know.

Tia

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Carr