Best place for van tyres in SW UK?

I urgently need a one or a pair of 16" tyres for my VW T4 2.5TDi Caravelle/Transporter. Anything from 195 to 225 wide, 65 to 75 aspect ratio and 16" (must be reinforced type). I'll even take part worns as I need to get an MOT this week. Any help much appreciated. Cheers, JB

Reply to
JB

You can book online, and they'll fit them at your place of work or at home, usually next day.

Reply to
SteveH

You are in luck. This is a website dedicated to reporting users' experiences with different makes and models of tyres on Caravelle/Transporter. Some surprises.

Lin Chung

Probably a bit far and inconvenient, but Micheldever Tyres are brilliant on price, and might be handy if you're passing that way. Same goes for Headley tyres (SE of Newbury) if you're passing that area. If not, feel free to ignore this fairly useless post.

Reply to
AstraVanMan