Best source for Toyota sump plug gaskets/washers?

Anyone know where the best place to buy sump plug washers/gaskets for Toyota? I'd be looking for a couple of dozen of them. Online/mail-order sales would be preferred.

Thanks,

Aris

Reply to
aris

I know you said mail order but have you considered the local dealer? I get my sump plug washers for my car (Citroen) from the main dealer and they aren't hideously expensive, although not as cheap as GSF carparts.

Reply to
Malc