Re: Damnit, windscreen crack and MOT is next week

> Other than that, anyone got any good ideas on cheap screen companies? I just > phoned around and autoglass just quoted me £284 cheapest > all in, National Windscreens £182 all in, Autoglazing co uk 153 all in, anyone > know of better? > >

Don't you have windscreen cover on your insurance? It's normally a £50-75 excess and won't be classed as a claim.

Reply to
Depresion

If you have normal fully comp insurance, the likes of Autoglass will repair it free or replace it for £50.

Reply to
Paul Rooney