Bird Strike

A pheasant hit my car today, smashed the passenger side headlight, and killed: the plastic outer lens, the xenon bulb inside (bent it downwards), and damaged various other associated bits. Car is a Renault Laguna. Any guesses as to what the repair bill will be? I'm expecting high. Oh, and the pheasant died, spectacularly. It's on the A140 outside Diss, Norfolk, if anybody wants it.

Reply to
Davey

Mate had one fly head on into a Volvo 244. It was a draw, both car and bird died as the bird went though the radiator so far it's head was chopped off by the fan.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Ouch! Mine's just blind in one eye at the moment.

Reply to
Davey

Paid £25 + shipping for a good used unit from the internet, Breakeryard.com, plus £45 to have it installed and set up (it has the auto-level stuff) by my local mechanic. Say £80 total. Better than the several hundred quid a new one would have cost. A satisfied customer.

Reply to
Davey