bonnett latch

The bonnett release leaver on my renault megane wont work. I've taken it out and just pulled the cable and it still wont release the bonnett catch. Any ideas anyone?

Reply to
marvelmouse

Try getting someone to left the bonnet while you pull the cable. If that doesn't work you'll probably have to try to open it from the front...

Reply to
adder1969

adder1969 pretended :

Pressing the bonnet down to take the tension of the catch might work better.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield