Bradbury lifting gear.

Are Bradbury (TI-Bradbury) still in business? I've Googled hard, and can't find anything. About 8 years ago I bought second-hand a Bradbury 4-poster. I needed a few parts (ropes, pulleys, etc.) and got these from a firm near Weedon,Northants., who also supplied me with a splendid exploded-view catalogue of parts for my model. I've now been trying to contact this firm but they don't show up on the internet and the number's NU when I try to phone. Is there any co. here in the UK that stocks parts for Bradbury jacks and ramps?

TIA of any replies,

Reply to
DB.

You could try asking Bradbury for your nearest agent

Jimmy

Oops! Thanks, Jimmy. My Googling (Bradbury ramps / hoists / jacks) didn't bring that site up!

Reply to
DB.

Bradbury lift gives them as the third possibility

Reply to
mrcheerful