Bremtech brake discs

Has anyone used these, are they any good?

A response to a recent post had a link in it to

- I checked this & the price was quite amazing - about £20-odd per corner for vented discs for my prelude.

considering that I'm getting rid of the car in the next few months (when my current use for it ends) & it's current s/h value appears to be a fraction of sod-all & honda parts are quite extortionate, I'm quite tempted.

however, I don't want to endanger myself & future purchasor & put them on if they're genuinely crap. They've got to have passed all relevant standards tests, etc, haven't they?

Reply to
RichardS

Dunno about that, but a couple of guys I know have used them without any problems. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Used them twice I think, swift delivery & not had any problems with the kit.

Reply to
Oscar

Mike, Oscar - thanks.

I'll give them a go. Can do both front wheels discs & pads for less than a single Honda disc!

Reply to
RichardS

Let us know how you get on. My front discs and pads on my 97 Accord need doing soon (warped discs). Does your Prelude have the irritating top-hat discs where you have to remove the hub to get the discs off?

Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds