Camber adjustment on Rover 600

yes, it lower alright. I've found my original Mynheer invoice and the springs are described thus:

H+R Springs (23mm)

I don't know how much they lowered it by - what does that 23mm refer to?

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

That's why. 23mm isn't a particularly large drop. I reckon 40 would have been more appropriate, but only if replacing the standard shocks too.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

I've uploaded photos of what it looks like now, but the thumbnail feature looks to be broken.

So, if not the camber them what could cause so much wear?

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

The camber isn't adjustable on the 600s you can get camber kits for the accord but they don't fit on a 600.

I'd get rid of the Millenium's and get some f1's - nice and grippy in the dry and wet.

I'd recomend joining

- there's *alot* of helpfullt guys and lots of usefull info.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Gibbs

F1s are expensive though.. I had to go for the budget end this time :(

cheers, I've joined up and posted :-)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

when is the only thing holding you on the road its worth it. When I got my ti it had some buget tyres on the frount, woudnt take a few bends I could take at 60+ in my si.

Have seen the post. dan

Reply to
Dan Gibbs