ford mondeo mk1 light switch

I have a mondeo mk1 P reg. Have got a rotary light switch which pulls out twice for the fog lights. Have had nothing but trouble with it. Can I swap it for a switch with a single pull out which would switch on all the fog light at once similar to the majority of mk1's or do I need to do some re wiring. Not sure if the multiplug will fit. Would appretiate and help. Thanks

Reply to
andy666

May as well buy a replacement switch.

This any good?

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

My Mk1 has a two step switch. As far as I know they *all* do.

Anybody know different?

Reply to
PC Paul

Single pull on my ex-older N reg one. Rear lights only. Is the second pull for the fronts/combination?

Rv!

Reply to
Rv!

Low spec' Mondeos only have rear fogs and a one-notch switch. You could use one of these and use the output to the rear fogs to switch the front fogs via a relay.

Reply to
Stephen Leak