Cannot find a pump.

Petrol stopped being pumped up to the injectors on a 1994 Corolla 1.3GlI. So i'm looking for a new pump, I dont want to go to Toyota on principal having been stung before.

I've rung three local car factors (north west London) and none of them say they can help. Two breakers said they could not help and the third said i could rummage in a box of pumps and one would cost £25 if i could find one !! Then I emailed partsfinder.co.uk. and they emailed back saying they dont have one.

I searched in ebay and again could not find anything. This is turning into a bad dream.

Any suggestions most welcome. Thanks.

Reply to
john hamilton

Try the rummage.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Firstly is the pump actually dead? or is the filter in the tank blocked? google finds one in a moment or two: 40 quid brand new:

Mrcheerful

Many thanks. i actually spent time in google looking around, some of us are just not too bright...sigh

Reply to
john hamilton

Just out of interest i got the Toyota price as well, its £169...worth more than the car. Your recomendation of worldcarparts saved the day.

That Mr Cheerful's movements should be constantly monitored, so we can buy him drinks as he passes through.

Reply to
john hamilton