Removing rivets

Hi Chaps,

I'm trying miserably to change the speakers in my daughter orrible Clio but the speakers are rivets on to the inner door skin.

How do you get the rivets off without breaking the plastic speaker surround ?

Reply to
Stephen

They'll come off easily with a drill. Use gentle pressure and just go far enough to take the head off the rivet. The rest will poke out then.

Stu

Reply to
Stu