Car Alarm Upgrade

Hi, I have a Vauxhall Zafira reg 2000 which has a manufacturers immobiliser and central locking, and I want to fit an alarm in it. I am looking at the Cobra 3868 alarm which utilises the existing central locking key fob. However this alarm has an immobilizer. Will the alarms immobilizer effect the manufacturers immobilizer in any way. Or will I simply end up with two types of immobilizers in use at the same time. Thanks.

Reply to
Cyberdog