Car cleaning product advice

I was just wondering whats best to wash the car with, usually just use halfords car shampoo and a hose :)

Just wondering if I could get some first hand experience of other car cleaning products.

cheers

Reply to
soulman_uk

Can't go wrong with Autoglym or Porboys

Reply to
Conor

Shampoo is much of a muchness, so long as you're not buying the very cheap stuff. Wash and wax does seem to extend the life of any wax you put on.

Reply to
Doki

the wife ;o) means i have to do it again though !

Reply to
reg

In message , reg writes

£3 for a handwash, but the wax gets on the windscreen as well as the bodywork...
Reply to
Gordon H