Car key want go into ignition barrel

Hi I have a Toyota and my key want stick into ignition barrel. I put some oil we40 it didn't help. I also made new key just to try if old one worn out. It didn't help too. What do you think can be the problem? (Wiggling stirring wheal didn't work) Changing ignition barrel is very costly maybe someone have the same problem? Any ideas?

Reply to
Bobby