Car Spraying

Many years ago someone on here or on uk.rec.cars.classic recommended an excellent web site with advice on DIY car spraying.

I've got lumbered with the repairs on a neighbours sons car. (First day out and he found a lamp post). I'm all kitted out for spraying but haven't touched a spraygun for years. A good website to just remind me of a few things wouldn't go amiss.

I've found

Anybody know of any others. I know I'm being lazy but googling can take forever and I know he's keen to get back on the road ASAP.

Regards

Reply to
Periproct

Excellent site there! Just what I have been looking for. I know exactly what you mean about google'ing taking forever as I have been looking for a fair while and still didn't find a site as helpful as that one.

Thanks very much! Hope your job goes well. Mine is the first I have done...started as repairing a few scratched and has rapidly turned into painting the whole car!

Jon

Reply to
JonnyBoy

That's rare - me being of some use.

Primer filler went on tonight. Didn't go so bad apart from one patch of wing where the primer appeared to go thin and ran badly. Haven't a clue what happened there although the 18yo who crunched the car panel wiped that bit so maybe he left something on there. Tomorrow is wet and dry day.

Reply to
Periproct