Cavalier Alloys

Hi,

I'm after a new set of alloys for my Cavalier V6 (5-stud). The original ones are rather tatty and leaking air. I had one refurbished a couple of years ago, but it's started to look rather nasty again...

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what would be suitable replacements. I'm not looking for anything flash or expensive.

Would used or new Vectra/Omega/Calibra wheels suit? Current size of tyre is

195/60/R15. Would 195/65's 205/55's etc be OK?

Is buying used wheels frugal or stupid???

Also, would I need to tell the insurance if I change alloys-for-alloys???

Thanks in advance,

Iain

Reply to
Iain McLaren