cavalier carb swap

I am converting my cavalier to a manual choke carb and need some inspiration as to where to put the manual choke cable inside the car. Has anyone any thoughts please.

Thanks

Smokeyone

to e-mail me, delete mail from address

Reply to
Smokeyone

A few inches to the left of the steering column and slightly lower.

Reply to
Conor

Ah, at least I know where to start from. Now all I have to do is find a way for the cable to feed through to the engine bay............