Central locking/unlocking peugeot 306

Hi, My 306 4 door has started to give me central locking problems, when I lock the doors with the fob, they keep opening again. Anyone got any ideas of a cure?

Fluke

Reply to
fluke

Have you tried checking that all the door sensor switches (door open/closed) are working?

Reply to
Andy Larder

Lock it with the key?

Actually seriously, do you get the same problem when you lock it with the key?

Reply to
Abo

No

Reply to
fluke

Just out of curiosity, what happens if the car battery goes completely flat while the central locking is on? How do you open the bonnet to sort it out?

Reply to
Just Another Peugeot Fan

You should be able to open your drivers door with the key.

Reply to
Chrs