Cheaper MOT

Seen Children of Men?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Clive George ( snipped-for-privacy@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Not yet. Seen the trailer and a couple of stills, though, and know the bloke who sold (one of) the featured Avantimes to the production company.

Reply to
Adrian

Have you seen what they did to Mr Caine's CX?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

The message from Ben C contains these words:

Which on the wife's Clio whoever took the brakes apart before me decided weren't needed and left most of the bits out.

Reply to
Guy King

Clive George ( snipped-for-privacy@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No... Do I want to?

Reply to
Adrian

Probably not. Actually, what they've done is not far off what the cars in 'spy shots' look like. Except I guess they were trying to make it look 'futuristic'.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George