Chipped 130TDI what insurer??

Agreed. Braking hard into corners doesn't save you much time at all in terms of getting to work and back, but it does make a difference on the track.

Reply to
Doki

Guy King wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk:

Every Friday I walk my son to Tesco to buy a newspaper. Every day some idiot drives past at 40-50mph (in a 30 zone) on a straight road and which is scary as pedestrian are literally sucked closer to the road. 90% of the time I walk past the bloke (and 99% of the time it is a young bloke) a few minutes later as he waits at the traffic lights. Idiots.

Rant over, keep well,

Will

Reply to
Will

The message from "Doki" contains these words:

If only everyone could tell the difference!

Reply to
Guy King

The message from Will contains these words:

Have a word with your beat copper and ask if they'll come and do a bit of roadside presence.

Or - get a hi-viz jacket and stand by the road pointing a hair-dryer at passing traffic. Watching all those bonnets dip is quite entertaining.

Reply to
Guy King

Then what are you going to do when they stop and offer to beat the shit out of you, offer them a blow-dry!

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

Careful, you'll get people thinking the new series of Blakes' 7 has started filming....

Cheers,

Reply to
James Dore

The message from James Dore contains these words:

Now /there/'s a thought. Servalan bending over to pick up her ray gun - that'd get people to slow down!

Reply to
Guy King

That won't calm them down... but you could make the relax by ....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

lol...

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

The Mondeo is a Ford unit The old Focus was a Ford unit C-Max is PSA Not sure about new Focus Galaxy is VW Goodness knows what's in the Ranger (and who cares...)

The parts manager must be a busy guy.....

Rgds C

Reply to
cnews05

1.6's are PSA, the 2.0 litres are all ford- i.e. same motor as in the Mondeo 2.0TDCI

2.5 Mazda unit.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

tesco will quote you on BHP or % increase.

110 to 142 costs £80 more (to me anyway!)

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 2029 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try

for free now!

Reply to
DCA