Chirpy Engine Again

Hi Guys,

A while ago, I had a squeaking, chirpy engine. The problems was down to a clogged oil rail or something.

I paid someone £20 I think to clean it out.

Well, its chirping again, and Im quite worried. I dont want to have to keep spending £20 every year, because that will mean taking bits apart leading to potentially more worries.

I also dont want to sell the car.

What can I do for a more long term solution?

Should I be using Synthetic or Mineral now that my Nissan Primera SR20De

1994 2.0 Automatic Petrol engine, has 113,000 miles on the clock?

Taking the cap off from the oil filler, and its doesn't look particularly wet in there and churning with oil, but Im not saying its dry in there.

Any ideas?

Cheers Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean

The problem is due to insufficient oil changes, clean out the blockage, use good quality oil, change the oil and filter, change again after three months and then change every six months.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful