Rover 200 Key Fob battery

What is the battery used in Rover 200 Key Fob ? 1 pc CR 2032 or 2 pcs CR

2016 ?

Regards, Prasanta

Reply to
Prasanta

Depends on the Fob type,some are 2x 2016 some are 2x2025,not aware they have

2032 though. Best bet if unsure would be to go to Dealer...

Steve

Reply to
Steev

The message from "Steev" contains these words:

Or open it and look!

Reply to
Guy King

since a 2032 is identical to 2x2016, except that the dual battery is double the voltage, that would suggest the thing to try is 2 x 2016 and if that doesn't work, a single 2032. Assuming the fob works in the first place.

I don't know about the Rover, but FWIW my Ford fob uses 2x2016 or it possibly is 2x2025, certainly a pair of batteries for a 1.6 volts twice = 3.2v dc.

Reply to
Sales!

HI Sales

My Dad's Infra Red Ford keyfob uses 2 x 2016, my RF Ford keyfob uses 1 x

2032
Reply to
Steve Sweet