Corsa aerial fitting

Hi, I'm in rather a mess with my ex-wife.

After a mechanic replaced her starter motor the cd player didn't work. Well, as he did it cheaply I told her I'd replace the fuse at the back and that should sort it. Indeed it did but as I pulled the cd player out the aerial cable is so short that the black piece inside of the moulded plug came out. This is the black piece with the small stalk inside to plug into the radio. I cannot think of a solution to this, been to car parts sellers and there doesn't seem to be a solution other than renew the whole cable. Can someone please help as SWMSBO(She who must still be obeyed) is not happy atall!

Thanks

David

Reply to
davidgladwin

Err, buy a new plug and fit it!!

Dave

Reply to
gort

how about buying a extension lead to make yours a bit longer??. most car audio centres should have them in stock.

Reply to
aussie bongo

But it's a moulded fitting and I think it's a coaxial type cable. I don't think you can replace the plug.

Reply to
davidgladwin

Cut the old one off, buy a new plug and fit it on the end of the cable. It will be a coax plug, they all are. No good going to Halfrauds, try Maplins.

Dave

Reply to
gort

Good point