Corsa Diesel Starting Problem

Hi,

I have a problem starting my 1.5D Corsa. It failed the MOT last week on emissions but the garage sorted that out by putting something called Forte through the filter. However since then it has been more difficult to start and it sometimes stalls when cold. Has the Forte stuff caused a problem or is it just a coincidence? Thanks for any help or ideas.

Steve

Reply to
steve

Ralph Bayley