Starting problem 4 corsa

When I start my car from dead cold i.e. leaving it overnight, or for an extended period. When starting up again the engine idles above it's normal, round abouts 1100-1250ish rpm (when it's supposed to be 850) also when it does this when I try to pull off the engine is very rough and juddery and almost stalls, but eventually it catches up with itself and I can pull off (the car then feels to be underpowered) about 10yards down the road the engine will kick in and power on to normal and then run and idle normally again and will do so again and again until it's left to go dead cold.

Also as a side note the car appears to be suffering pinking to some degree (something which I posted about before, whether this has any bearing has yet to be seen, as the starting problem commenced after the pinking started by several weeks)

I have taken it to 2 diff garages not dealer one's and have yet to have the problems identified correctly. So I am taking the car to a dealer garage on fri, but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas just so I know incase they try to screw me :(

Cheers C.

Reply to
Neo(Impreaper)