Corsa wing mirror

My wife's 54 corsa has wing mirrirs adjustable from inside. She came back to the car yesterday and found the offside glass popped out from the mounting. I can see two metal clips behind the glass, but I can't make them locate anywhere to hold the glass firmly. Is there a spring missing or something? Can I repair it myself (and how)? TIA, |FC

Reply to
freecycle

I think these ball and socket fittings. You need to press the glass in quite firmly and there is a risk of breaking it.

We would happily refit it for free but I don't know about other Vauxhall garages.

I would take it in and ask one the receptionists or partsmen to show you how to refit it.

Alan

Reply to
Alan