Costs for PCV replacement on 1.8T Passat??

I have checked one of the pipes on the PCV system on my 2001 1.8T Passat and it was full of sludge so chances are that my oil leak from the valve cover gasket is being caused by excess pressure in the crankcase because the PCV valves are all clogged up..

I am having it serviced shortly and having the valve cover gasket replaced so figured its worth replacing all the PCV valves at the same time..

Anyone have any idea what all the PCV components would cost?

Reply to
WipeOut