Daihatsu service manual

I have for sale on CD the service manual for the Daihatsu FourTrak F70- F75- F77. if you would like more info or would like to purchase the cost is £15 inc PP please e mail me. I also have Landrover Series 3 / and old Mini booth at £10 each Just think no dirty pages just print use and throw away

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Pb1951uk