Diasnostics Tool/Fault Reader

I have the ELM 327 can code fault reader. Finally got this and its long overdue. Definitely need it with the heap of junk I have and all its problems. Unfortunately the CD it came with was damaged when it arrived so I am just waiting for replacement at the moment. I think it is ODBII v1.4?

Does anyone know if there is any free basic diagnostic software I can download in the meantime just to check the device works?

Reply to
John

good luck with it.

Mrcheerful