Ping: Truck

Wil, Whats the name of the disk or disks you got the data from for the pics in your post "Re: p4 pathfinder - (warning - Nissan images inside) (0/2)" I have the Alldata install cd but I dont have any accompanying discs to look up data. I'm interested in anything Pathfinder obviously. I also notice the images say popular mechanics on them, was this the disc? I need to know the disc names so I can search the bit torrent sites or limewire for file shareing. any help would be great, thanks

Reply to
Shawn

Unfortunately the Pathfinder/Truck/Quest series has yet to be posted on the alt.binaries.cd.image group yet. :-( Believe me there are a number of people waiting to see them. :-)

Those images came from an old CD that Alldata put out YEARS ago (around 1999) through places like Kmart through the Popular Mechanics name. Unfortunately that program has been discontinued so I can't unlock any of the other vehicles on my CD set and the only way I've been able to keep the '95 Pathfinder unlocked through numerous O/S reinstalls is by keeping a backup of the installed directory to simplify things. And they wonder why people get agitated and the college kids make CD cracks? Because legitimate owners get tired of being burned every 3-4 years when companies go out of business and the `auto-registration' services are discontinued for the purchased software. True the service bulletins won't be updated but the basic information doesn't change.

So my advice would be to just keep an eye out on the above mentioned binary group for the truck posting. Currently the person(s) are on the GM cd postings still but I've seen Toyota and a few other ones as of late.

I'd be only WAY too happy to post my CD but without having some sort of universal key generator for that particular series (believe me, I've looked around...) it would be of no use.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

Wil, thanks alot for your reply, If you happen to see the Pathfinder ones before I see em, please try to give a notice, if you happen to find the cd's anywhere else, try to give a post of that too if you could. it would be greatly appreciated Thanks, Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

Also, what was the name of the cd image binary you saw these from? Thanks

Reply to
Shawn

Actually using Forte Agent

I just did a search for Alldata in the alt.binaries.cd.image group after retrieving all available headers.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

No problem, I'll give a heads up if I see them anywhere. :-)

Wil

Reply to
Truck