Diesel plus

Her indoors had a smoking 1.8 Ford Fiesta. Added some magical Diesel plus. Bloody hell what a difference. Am seriously impressed since I was going to dump it! R4

Reply to
Arthur Suggitt

Made by? Price? Where purchased? Please!

Reply to
""manx.exile "

I thought I'd have a quick Google to see if I could help. Apparently its a men's fragrance or a moisturiser. Not sure I'd want to add it to my fuel tank though.

Warwick

Reply to
Warwick

Following myself up I changed the search to "Diesel Plus"+smoke and got

A bit more fine tuning found it is a Redex product too.

Online Price $4.99 for 50ml

The long

and the short of it

Dunno how much you'd use per tank or how often you'd need to use the stuff. I assume it is the usual redex decoke, clean filters and trash cat with crap that we all know and love. I'm never sure where to stand on additives.

Warwick

Reply to
Warwick
[snip]

Anywhere - if you're quick

:-)

-- Steveski

Reply to
Steveski

Got mine from my local motor parts dealer but the product is on

Cost me £6 per bottle and treats 200 litres of diesel.

Best of luck R4

Reply to
Arthur Suggitt